Tactical Black Rhino
The Tactical Black Rhino 700 Special Edition precisely navigates trails and eliminates chores with ease thanks to exclusive Yamaha technologies like Ultramatic automatic transmission and On Command 2WD/4WD.
• The Rhino 700 Special Edition is the most versatile, off-road capable Side x Side on the planet—a perfect blend of work and play.
• Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: Stylish steering wheel, three-point seat belt with anti-cinch shoulder belt, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, centermounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet.
• 686cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio and great performance.
• Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintains constant belt tension reducing wear, gives great throttle response and provides all-wheel downhill engine braking.
• Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD— all with the simple push of a button.
• Fully independent four-wheel suspension: double wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
• Thick bucket seats and long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
• The Special Edition Tactical Black Rhino is ready to roll with fully adjustable piggyback shocks and one-piece cast aluminum wheels.
• 686cc engine puts out plenty of broadband power. Four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression bumps power and efficiency.
• Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
• Four-wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed stopping power, and the parking brake is super-convenient.
• Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps into more pulling power in low and more performance in high.
• Console-mounted dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift lever provides positive Ultramatic® transmission operation.
• Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris, and a hand-operated side cover drain is available in extreme circumstances.
• Specially designed full stainless-steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for superb power characteristics with minimum noise output.
• Large-capacity radiator and oil cooler with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
• Specially designed drive system air intake vent helps prevent overheating and assists in keeping water and mud from entering the drive case.
• Steel frame is lightweight and features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for superb handling.
• Light, responsive rack-and-pinion steering features a fully sealed steering column and double U-jointed steering linkage for smooth operation and class-leading turning radius—even in 4WD.
• 12.1-inch ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
• Low-maintenance front shaft drive features gear case and electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via the On-Command system. Direct rear shaft drive eliminates the U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer at all rpm.
• Heavy-duty CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
• Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style hitch can tow more than 1200 pounds.
• Tough, rotomolded doors keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong.
• Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 400 pounds of gear, with a latch that opens from either side.
• Aggressive Maxxis® tires offer great traction, longer life and a comfortable ride.
• Equipped with two cup holders for even greater creature comfort.
• Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
• Integrated, easy-to-read fuel gauge makes it easy to keep track of your fuel supply.
• Large, specially designed seats are extra plush and supportive for all-day driver and passenger comfort.
• Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton bulb headlights with high/low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye design; dual 5-watt/21-watt tail/brake lights.
• Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank allows for long rides.
• Maintenance-free battery provides power, even in cold weather.
• Under-hood, tool-free air filter is a snap to service.
• Cool, comfortable steering wheel and passenger grab handles.
• Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.