- 1312cc V-Twin Engine: The powerful 1312cc, 52° V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque—and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Fuel Injection: Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Fury's fuel-injection system means no-hassle start-ups on cold mornings or at high altitudes.
- Exhaust: The Fury’s engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean, and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- High-Tensile Steel Frame: The Fury’s high-tensile steel frame is the centerpiece of this machine’s open, minimalist chopper styling. It’s functional too, delivering smooth ride quality and responsive handling.
- Chopper Styling: The Fury is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced. It features a teardrop seamless fuel tank, an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system and an aluminum swingarm.
- Long Rake: The Fury features a raked-out front end and a condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71.2 inches between axles.
- Brakes: A single powerful 336mm-diameter front disc brake is complemented by a 296mm rear disc brake. An ABS version is also available.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
- Low Seat: The Fury's super low 26.9-inch seat height is an integral design element that fits in behind the slim and long fuel tank.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 200/50-18
- Rake: 32 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 92 mm (3.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 71.2 in.
- Seat Height: 26.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 663 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per gal.: 45 mpg
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment
- Available Colors: Black, Matte Pearl White/Red
- Model Id: VT13CXE
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.